PDA

View Full Version : FSM thread

ApatheticNoMore
4-2-14, 4:04pm
Please do not participate if you are Christian, Buddhist, atheist, druid, celiac, gluten intolerant, on a paleo diet ... or if you just want to argue about whether the FSM would be a Democrat or a Republican (he's obviously a Democrat). This is for those of us who are trying as best we can to understand. By the way when was the last time you had pasta? It's probably been over a month for me. Please practice basic politeness and stay out of this thread if you are not a pastafarian. I don't distrupt your threads by posting about the FSM do I?

Alan
4-2-14, 4:23pm
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg)

Before finding FSM, I felt that my soul had been asleep, but now its been awakened.

herbgeek
4-2-14, 4:33pm
I don't know who FSM is, but I'm sure if he/she/it likes pasta that we'd get along. LOL

iris lily
4-2-14, 5:57pm
There is no way I could join you all in your worship of the FSM, my waistline can't stand that!

That's said, I'm just about ready to go to the kitchen and make a batch of red pasta sauce. I suppose that makes me a Disciple.

razz
4-2-14, 7:44pm
Flying Spaghetti Monster? That is a whole new side of you that I had not seen before, ANM.

bae
4-2-14, 8:15pm
My great awakening occurred when I realized Bob was merely one of the FSM's prophets in disguise.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a3/Bobdobbs.png

rosarugosa
4-2-14, 8:26pm
Fellow pastafarian here; I too have been touched by his noodly appendage. :)

Spartana
4-2-14, 8:46pm
Is it wrong to want to eat your God?...with a side of garlic bread :-)! This pasta sauce is the blood of the FSM. This garlic bread is the body of the FSM. Amen!

Yarrow
4-2-14, 9:07pm
Is it wrong to want to eat your God?...with a side of garlic bread :-)! This pasta sauce is the blood of the FSM. This garlic bread is the body of the FSM. Amen!

Oh yes! Amen!

AustinKat
4-4-14, 11:12am
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen!

goldensmom
4-4-14, 11:20am
Now I'm hungry.

Float On
4-4-14, 12:21pm
Abstaining from pasta for lent was just too much after seeing this thread. Tonight I will overdose on high carb pasta (shrimp and scallop alfredo with heavy cream), and expect to see visions and a WORD from FSM.

catherine
4-4-14, 12:36pm
PASTAFARI!!!!!!!!!

Spartana
4-4-14, 3:21pm
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen! I believe Ramen is a sub-God. A tasty sub-God though!

Rogar
4-4-14, 6:08pm
I left the pastafarians after the health warning over carbohydrism and getting to heaven ahead of schedule. I since have joined up with the unifishcationists. I often bass the plate while perched on the pulpit. Throw off the shackles of carbohydrism before it consumes you and CARPediem!

Spartana
4-4-14, 9:49pm
I left the pastafarians after the health warning over carbohydrism and getting to heaven ahead of schedule. I since have joined up with the unifishcationists. I often bass the plate while perched on the pulpit. Throw off the shackles of carbohydrism before it consumes you and CARPediem!Heretic!! The FSM hath sayith unto you "Thou shall put no other Gods before me!" yet you quote the evil one - the Anti-Pasto - who entices us to partake of delicious appetizers made of sliced meats and cheese and olives before worshipping at the FSM's be-noodled feet. Sacrilege!

Rogar
4-4-14, 10:08pm
Heretic!! The FSM hath sayith unto you "Thou shall put no other Gods before me!".... I must refer to a good book which sayeth...."halibut be thy name." I believe that anti-pasto refers to the fallen ones whose den I have visited more than once.

catherine
4-4-14, 10:08pm
Heretic!! The FSM hath sayith unto you "Thou shall put no other Gods before me!" yet you quote the evil one - the Anti-Pasto - who entices us to partake of delicious appetizers made of sliced meats and cheese and olives before worshipping at the FSM's be-noodled feet. Sacrilege!

hahaha!!! OMG, this thread is making me hallucinate! You guys are so clever! And hilarious!

Tiam
4-4-14, 11:00pm
Love FSM.

gadder
4-5-14, 6:03pm
Thank you Alan for letting me know that Leonardo da Vinci was an FSM fan. Imagine what the world would look like today if the Sistine Chapel had revealed such an inspirational ceiling (FSM (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg)). I am sure that FSM is underneath the conventional image - likely a Dan Brownish-like conspiracy to conceal the truth.

Spartana
4-5-14, 6:08pm
I must refer to a good book which sayeth...."halibut be thy name." I believe that anti-pasto refers to the fallen ones whose den I have visited more than once.

Of course the FSM (and even the dread Lord of Gluttony Antipasto) may be kinder and gentler deities compared to what you Unifishcations have to deal with - Cannibals!

Rogar
4-5-14, 10:18pm
Oh, Nooooo. I guess even fish need their Omega 3? I may have to rethink my alliance to the FSM. Of course this could be some sort of photoshop trick, in which case I'd have to say, abalone.:)

leslieann
4-6-14, 8:48am
Thank you, thank you....you have made my Sunday morning. Amen.

ApatheticNoMore
4-6-14, 12:48pm
I am beginning to question. You may be right. I once was lost but now I'm flounder, was blind but now I sea bass. It feels like I'm herring the voice of cod.

catherine
4-6-14, 12:59pm
ANM, I baptize thee in the waters of Atlantis, in the name of the Codder, the Sunfish, and the Holy Roes. May peace filet your sole.

iris lilies
4-6-14, 9:28pm
oh you guys, this is funny.