PDA

View Full Version : Noticing Compilation

Xmac
6-11-14, 12:18am
These are some insights I wrote for myself that I strung together and am now sharing in case others find resonance in them too.

The movement from "me" to "we" and from "many" to "one" happens the same way. It is as subtle as the apple leaving the tree in the middle of the night. There are no rewards for the apple or the tree, just as there is no punishment for the ground.

But where are "you" in this epic house of mirrors? The world recedes from what you want, so that your connection to the infinite can be recalled; the fullness within can be seen.

When one groks, the realization of global peace inside, then all coast. The one who can see the way home can show the way home.

If there is a noticing of an apparent thwarting of happiness, that movement will be erased and only radiance can remain. Becoming blinded by the light is a view in which all lines join, pleasure and pain make the same sound, birth and death are replaced by emergence and mergence, good and evil are vestiges of confusion and the past and future come together as NOW (no other when).

There is no miracle or suffering that is too great in this dynamic enchantment.

Your "Jesus" is here. He looks and sounds like you, especially when you don't look and sound like him. The elaborate extent to which you have been the butt of your own joke is a tribute to your genius.

We died in the wool we pulled over our eyes because death is the period of our life sentence. A life of perpetual drama until one of the re-actors remembers the ending.