PDA

View Full Version : Free kindle ebook "LIving Rich by Spending Smart" (Karp)

lhamo
3-18-11, 7:12am
For those who have a Kindle, you can currently get a free ebook by Gregory Karp called "Living Rich by Spending Smart: How to get more of what you really want." Gets pretty good reviews and sounds a little like YMOYL, so thought I'd mention it here. Probably won't be free for long -- here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/6hypszd

I have downloaded my copy -- hope you enjoy yours!

lhamo

cdttmm
3-18-11, 9:25am
Thanks for the tip! I just downloaded mine!

dreambig
3-18-11, 10:00am
thanks a bunch for sharing!

This no longer works, I got charged $9.99 for it. :(

loosechickens
3-22-11, 11:01pm
huh......? I just downloaded my copy a day or so ago, and it was $0.00 I wonder if he just put it up for free for a short period of time to build up sales, and then just started charging the regular price....

if it's any consolation, in the reviews, even people who bought the print copy for $17.99 seemed to think they got a good deal....but sorry that you missed the "free period".

If you don't want it, you can contact Amazon and tell them you thought it was free, and they'd probably take it off your Kindle and refund your money. they did that for my sweetie when he hit "buy now" button in error......

Thanks, I'll probably keep it anyways, it does look good. It is my fault for not looking into it more carefully.