PDA

View Full Version : When life messes you up in a good way

TxZen
9-19-14, 5:05am
I do believe in things happening for a reason. Over a year ago I read Jen Hatmakers "7" in all of a span of 4 hours. It totally and completely messed me up on all good levels. While I could not be as extreme, I could do better and so I set out. Well, I let life get in the way and I stopped going down my 7 teachings path but lo and behold what do I find in a bag of giveway stuff from a friend. THE BOOK!!!! (Insert oohing and aaahhing) I literally sat down on the floor and re read it. Such inspiration and such truths.

So life is messing me up again and I am loving it. Today is my last day to purge before the big yard sale tomorrow and as you see, it's 4 in the morning and other than typing this to y'all, I am up purging stuff out of my front closet. Hubby walked by to let the puppy out and didn't even question me. I feel so free and light already and full of calm and all zen like. Get out the yoga mat people!!! WOOT WOOT!!! I have a feeling of just happy in my heart and feet and peace in my soul. :)

Float On
9-19-14, 8:37am
She is related to a good college friend of mine and I love her blog. I haven't read that book but it's been on my list. Your post has me off to Amazon. :)

TxZen
9-19-14, 9:07am
YEAH!!! I like her style of writing because she has so much humor infused. I live about 30 miles from her and she is coming to talk here in my town. Maybe time to go see her? :)

Davidwd
9-19-14, 9:40am
Me too, just ordered a free sample copy for my kindle

Davidwd
9-20-14, 5:46am
Wow this book is so inspiring, thank you.

TxZen
9-20-14, 7:23am
Glad you are finding it helpful David. :)