PDA

View Full Version : great day retreat, now super sensitive

Zoe Girl
12-2-14, 3:24pm
I had the most amazing day on Sunday in the mountains with my teacher and 6 others! Wow, I needed that quiet day. So today I spent 2 1/2 hours in meetings and then am having ongoing issues with my families and paperwork with our main office. Several kids are withdrawn and I am so sensitive to the attitude of the main office. Basically today I walked out and teared up, then sniffled and then full blown lost it crying. It is over paperwork and just the feeling I am doing something wrong, the tone of the office staff,

It is probably a half dozen things at this point, great Thanksgiving (4 days out of state) but I was so polite. I didn't watch any movies or TV programs that interested me at all, much of the food is not what I usually eat and my mom is pretty clear that i am not welcome to cook. My kids couldn't come and I feel like I don't mesh with everyone else. My supervisor has a habit of just saying 'no' randomly when i share what concerns me (she will listen, that is why i think I am oversensitive). Extra long days, 2 staff quit out of 4, no apparent chance at a relationship, most friends are super busy with their lives right now, just waaaaah,

I am making the priority list and making sure I get out of work on time. I now have decided on a mid-day crochet break daily.