PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Toronto!

Nat
1-20-15, 10:22am
Hello everyone,

I just joined this forum from Toronto, Canada.
I practice simple life style for some time, trying to get better and constantly improving. It is great to connect with like minded people.
It would be great to find out whether there are members from Toronto and whether anyone holds phone conference discussions in US, so I can join discussions.

Thank you very much,
Nat

razz
1-20-15, 12:55pm
:welcome: I live in southern Ontario near Lake Erie. To the best of my knowledge, usually there are no phone conference discussions.

Kestra
1-20-15, 1:56pm
Hello from Winnipeg!
If you want to start phone or video discussions you might get some takers. Could do a google chat thing or some other service. I've skyped and video conferenced with a few forum members before.

IshbelRobertson
1-20-15, 4:38pm
Hello!

I'm in the UK.

Nat
1-20-15, 7:07pm
Thank you very much Razz for letting me know.

Nat
1-20-15, 7:10pm
Hi Kestra, thank you very much for getting back to me. I was told that it is possible to skype with several participants. I will have to clarify how to do that.
There also free conference lines out there. I just need to clarify the address and how to signup for them.
I usually prefer to talk, find typing a bit restrictive.

Nat
1-20-15, 7:11pm
Hello UK! Happy New Year!

Float On
1-20-15, 8:21pm
Welcome Nat!

Tussiemussies
1-20-15, 9:52pm
Welcome Nat!

gimmethesimplelife
1-21-15, 12:03am
Hello and welcome from sunny and warm Phoenix, Arizona! Rob

SteveinMN
1-22-15, 1:04pm
Welcome!

Sue
2-4-15, 6:35pm
Hi from right across the border in Buffalo!

Nat
2-23-15, 7:52am
Thank you Rob!!! Toronto is under snow, we are waiting for the spring!
Nice to hear from you,
Nat

Nat
2-23-15, 7:54am
Hi Sue! Thank you for welcoming me!

Nat
2-23-15, 7:55am
Thank you so much Steve!

Nat
2-23-15, 7:58am
Hi Razz,

Thanks for responding to my note. Would you be interested to join the call if I will arrange one?

Nat

Nat
2-23-15, 7:59am
Thank you Kestra! Would you be able to join a call if I will arrange one?

Thank you,
Nat

Nat
2-23-15, 8:01am
Hello UK! We are under snow here in Canada! Thank you for sending me a note.

Nat
2-23-15, 8:05am
Thank you very much Float On!

Kestra
2-23-15, 8:47am
Thank you Kestra! Would you be able to join a call if I will arrange one?

Thank you,
Nat

It's not a very good time for me right now, but in April I'm going to be semi-retired and will have lots of time then. If you want to PM me your email, we can keep in touch. Or Facebook. I find forums a harder way to stay in contact with people, and I'm trying to minimize random surfing.

razz
2-23-15, 6:49pm
Hi Razz,

Thanks for responding to my note. Would you be interested to join the call if I will arrange one?

Nat

While I appreciate the invite, I am normally quite reserved with those that I have not yet become comfortably acquainted in RL or online.
Can we share some more conversations and share more info about each other first

Selah
3-1-15, 12:21pm
Hello from your long-distance neighbor in Bellingham, Washington...very near the Canadian border with Vancouver, B.C. I grew up in Michigan and loved visiting Toronto...such a beautiful city! Tell me, is there a growing interest in Simple Living in Canada, have you found? I have another friend from Toronto who, let's just say, was into the complete opposite of Simple Living and FI...more like Complicated Living and Financial Servitude! Anyway, welcome!

Nat
3-2-15, 9:41am
I agree with your point Kestra. I am trying to be carefull with my time too. May be we should wait till April to chat in person. Talk to you soon. Natalie

Nat
3-2-15, 9:48am
Hello Selah! Thank you very much for your welcome!
I cannot talk for the entire Toronto, but I was trying to make my life more simple for some time already and very glad that I found a community of like minded people. I just don't know anyone like that in Toronto, so trying to find some people to discuss ideas and matters in Canada and US. I have cheap phone plan which allows me to make calls US and Canada for free. So, it wont make much difference where people are. Just need some connections for two way support. Natalie :-)