PDA

View Full Version : Hello Simple Livers

LiveHere
3-7-15, 12:29am
Hi to All

I'm some1 who really wants Peace in Life, that's the only thing that matters to me

things like friends, relationships, etc never mattered to me

I like Simple things a Lot , I try to keep everything as simple as possible

But Now a days I'm getting frustrated and uneasy day by day, It's like I'm getting crazy

All I ever wanted is peace ,

So I gathered myself up and started searching for help and I found this forum

"Simple Living" :) , It made me smile, as it sounded very promising to me

I'm all about nothing but simple living, I want to live alone and peaceful

but when I close my eyes I get terribly lost in my past , some times I get lost dreaming about the future with my eyes wide open

I just want to forget my past and live in the moment

but the more I try to do that, the more frustrated I get

there are so many things I want to tell you guys, but I don't know if those things are worth telling

So Dear friends, please help me get peace

LiveHere
3-7-15, 12:34am
Now I don't know what to search for or where to go, I cant think

If I try to think, it feels like my brain will blow up

LiveHere
3-7-15, 1:46am
I also want to stop using words like (offensive words, all slang words, cursing , swearing)

I've been watching Hollywood movies and tv series lately, I believe it has had a bad influence on me

LiveHere
3-7-15, 7:12am
Guess I don't have any right to live

rosarugosa
3-7-15, 8:01am
Hey LiveHere: Welcome, and good luck in finding the peace that you seek.

Zoe Girl
3-7-15, 8:56am
welcome, there are many ways you can go with the difficult feelings. i am not sure we are experts on that part here but we do know about simple living in the world.

LiveHere
3-7-15, 9:08am
aw, then may be i'm in the wrong forum : (

ToomuchStuff
3-7-15, 11:10am
Hi to All

I'm some1 who really wants Peace in Life, that's the only thing that matters to me

things like friends, relationships, etc never mattered to me

I like Simple things a Lot , I try to keep everything as simple as possible

But Now a days I'm getting frustrated and uneasy day by day, It's like I'm getting crazy

All I ever wanted is peace ,

So I gathered myself up and started searching for help and I found this forum

"Simple Living" :) , It made me smile, as it sounded very promising to me

I'm all about nothing but simple living, I want to live alone and peaceful

but when I close my eyes I get terribly lost in my past , some times I get lost dreaming about the future with my eyes wide open

I just want to forget my past and live in the moment

but the more I try to do that, the more frustrated I get

there are so many things I want to tell you guys, but I don't know if those things are worth telling

So Dear friends, please help me get peace

Now I don't know what to search for or where to go, I cant think

If I try to think, it feels like my brain will blow up

Sounds like you might be looking for some kind of psychiatric forum. I don't know of any, but you might look for a local one.

Guess I don't have any right to live http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/GetHelp/
1-800-273-TALK (tel:18002738255)(8255)

aw, then may be i'm in the wrong forum : (

I wish there were a way to forget memories specifically, but I know of no way to do that. In time, you might be able to (brain protecting itself), but that won't stop others from bringing things up (don't ask me how I know). I hope you find a way to deal (the best anyone can do) and find the tranquilty of mind you seek.

LiveHere
3-7-15, 1:53pm
@ToomuchStuff (http://www.simplelivingforum.net/member.php?46514-ToomuchStuff) :

haha, I already feel better

and Woah ! I am not a pSychopath/Sociopath !!! (Okay, may be I am a sociopath)

And don't worry, I'm not the 1 who prefers to commit a suicide, I'll live for a 100 years with pain and shame but will not commit suicide B)

There's no way to forget memories, but 1 can always recall the memories and convince thyself that it was alright and hence letting it go.

that won't stop others from bringing things up
Oh ! I know exactly what you mean bud, cheers !

Yes, I want my mind to be at peace all the time, no matter what. I don't want my mind to get affected and over react in certain situations.
I want to keep calm, I want my mind to KEEP CALM

Alan
3-7-15, 2:13pm
Everything reminds me of something else today. This thread brings to mind "Late Lament":

"Breathe deep the gathering gloom
Watch lights fade from every room
Bedsitter people look back and lament
Another day's useless energy spent.

Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,
Lonely man cries for love and has none.
New mother picks up and suckles her son,
Senior citizens wish they were young.

Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
Removes the colors from our sight.
Red is grey and yellow white,
But we decide which is right.
And which is an illusion?"

ToomuchStuff
3-7-15, 5:40pm
Depression (how your post reads to me), has nothing to do with being a psycopath, or sociopath. I've lost a few people to suicide over the years and stopped a few. You post read, very similar to how they were talking.

You would probably have to become a zen master to keep your brain calm all the time or have a medical condition, since the brain is effected by the chemicals the body produces at various times (stress, sleep, etc).

Alan, now you have Nights in White Satin going through my brain.

Float On
3-7-15, 7:01pm
Hello and welcome.

Maybe do a quick search on Mindfulness. There seems to be a real movement towards that as far as getting centered in thought and deed and being fully aware in a peaceful sort of way.

LiveHere
3-8-15, 1:06am
Everything reminds me of something else today. This thread brings to mind "Late Lament":

"Breathe deep the gathering gloom

And which is an illusion?"

Master Alan,

thank you for your presence here,
I'm not a poet type, and neither is my state of mind to read a heavy vocabulary and advance grammatical poem

Master, I request you to please simplify it for me

goldensmom
3-8-15, 7:48am
Alan, now you have Nights in White Satin going through my brain.

Same here. :) :)

herbgeek
3-8-15, 7:50am
Is this Packy/LittleBittyBobby coming back in a new identity? Some of the wording and phrasing is so eerily familiar.

goldensmom
3-8-15, 9:19am
Master Alan,

thank you for your presence here,
I'm not a poet type, and neither is my state of mind to read a heavy vocabulary and advance grammatical poem

Master, I request you to please simplify it for me

Is this Packy/LittleBittyBobby coming back in a new identity? Some of the wording and phrasing is so eerily familiar.

Good observation <herbgeek>. I hope this isn't a 'gotcha' thread but a new poster making a snarkly comment and referring to Alan, who posted a legitimate comment, as 'Master Alan' does look suspicious.

libby
3-8-15, 10:20am

I was thinking the same thing...

Zoe Girl
3-8-15, 11:29am
i would like to be open minded, but the new poster raised a red (or orange) warning flag for me immediately. Most new people will start reading and posting in areas of interest not bringing in a self harm comment in the first posts.

iris lilies
3-8-15, 11:50am
Notice extensive use of paragraphs. I don't think so, unless lbb has had an Epiphiny about keyboard use.

LiveHere
3-8-15, 12:17pm
You all BBiittcchheess are Genuine Jerks .. really

I hope you all get a murrder charge and get sentenced to death just like that

Fffuucckkk you all

Simple living forums they named this $hit place

huh.

Alan
3-8-15, 12:21pm
OK, that's enough of that.

ApatheticNoMore
3-8-15, 2:46pm
i would like to be open minded, but the new poster raised a red (or orange) warning flag for me immediately. Most new people will start reading and posting in areas of interest not bringing in a self harm comment in the first posts.

that was a red flag to me of a person needing help, more help than a non-professional is really able to provide probably even if they give good intentioned advice. Of course if a person only pretends to be depressed that way, I have no words.

I would just tell the original poster: therapy can help, can make a person feel safer in dealing with their feelings and thoughts, more at home in their own skin, and thus more at peace. There's techniques used to work with extreme lacks of peace (with trauma). Meditation is often useful for life stresses, but can sometimes bring up extreme trauma, and depressed people or people with horrible memories need more support than just meditating in a room alone will provide, which a therapist can provide and which a support group (by which I mean an IN PERSON (not online) support group for depression or anxiety) might also provide. There's no shame in seeking out professional help.

goldensmom
3-8-15, 3:10pm
..that was a red flag to me of a person needing help...

I agree and after re-reading the entire thread I heartily agree and I hope the OP gets the help they said they want/obviously need but I think it is well beyond the scope of the posters on this forum to provide.