PDA

View Full Version : Coupon tracking??

Mrs.B
3-31-11, 12:45pm
OK my frugal friends, does anyone out there know of a good coupon tracking software?
I need something I can enter in my coupons with expiration date etc so I know when things are getting ready to expire.
OR does anyone have a great organizational idea for this. I have one of those little coupon wallets but it just puts them into catagories by item. Not expiration.
Tired of missing deals!
Thanks in advance!

Fawn
3-31-11, 4:22pm
This is probably too analog for you, but how about just organizing them in their catagories by date. Coupons that expire this week in front of the ones that expire next week. That way when you go shopping search the catagories for what you want to buy and pull out the ones that are going to expire next.
Of course, I'm not a couponer, so I may be missing some important part of the process......

bke
4-1-11, 9:08am
I use a three ring binder that zips shut. Inside are plastic sheets that are used to hold baseball cards. Its not what you asked for but it would make keeping an eye on the expiration dates a lot easier and its also easier to quickly find the coupons I want at the store. HTH.

Mrs.B
4-2-11, 1:03pm
Thanks ladies, I also finally found a free download of a excell sheet that someone invented, it allows you to enter in your coupons by "product" "how many you have to buy" the size required, amount and expriation day, she also made two sheets, one for household items and one for food items. But I like the notebook idea with the baseball card inserts too, that will make taking them to the store simpler.
Just so everyone knows, I'm not trying to be extreme coupon queen, I just use the ones for products we use, cereal, can goods, cleaning products, personal items. I also use them combined with sales. Prior to our last move we cleaned out our pantry. We just ate from it for the last 3 months prior to the move. Since we were moving from SW to the NW and the movers charge by the pound we wanted to lighten the load as much as possible. Now I'm trying to restock my cupboards.

Robertw18
7-19-11, 11:08pm
Hello ladies,

There's a solution out there for your coupon tracking woes. There's a free website that lets you track coupons, savings, and lets you create shopping lists. The site was started by a friend of mine, you can find it at www.TotalSaved.com

It's still a brand new site, my friend and his wife are just launching it, and I'm helping get the word out. I really do think it's what you guys are looking for. If you like it, please tell a friend, I'm sure my buddy would appreciate it. :help:

WEG0508
11-9-12, 1:04pm
This site has much to offer:

http://couponingassist.com Web based and also accessible by smart phones.