PDA

View Full Version : Tanner meets his hero because of following simple living practices

corkym
6-6-15, 3:13pm
I was thinking about my son's recent adventure and it hit me, it is a perfect posting for the Simple Living Network. He has managed to succeed at a dream he has had due to living simply, working hard, paying his debt off completely, and managing to save quite a bit of money along with being able to give free and generously to others who need help. He does not have a college degree and has been on his own since he was 19. He has had quite a story on how he got to this position, but he and his wife live very simply, drive one second hand vehicle and buy their clothes at garage sales. This story is to encourage those of you who feel like you are never going to be out from under the prison of debt or having to stay in a dead end job and never be able to pursue your dream. Tanner worked hard since he was 18 and started his business at 19. In living frugally he is free and clear to pursue his passion. And here is Tanner's story of his dream come true all because he chose the path of simple living. He has now received over 300 responses to various threads that have been started about his adventure in going to Jose Canseco's house. I hope you enjoy. You will have to scroll down to see his photos with Canseco. Beckett News » Custom card creator’s secondary hobby leads to autograph signing at Jose Canseco’s house (http://www.beckett.com/news/2015/05/custom-card-creators-hobby-leads-to-autograph-signing-at-jose-cansecos-house/)