PDA

View Full Version : BAE

Francie
6-12-15, 11:39am
Saw this on facebook today and thought you might "enjoy" it ...

I know that BAE isn't your actual name, but still ..:0!

Bę (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=B%C3%A6&defid=7526277)
Bę/bae is a Danish word for poop. Also used by people on the internet who think it means baby, sweetie etc.
Bae I love u so much

Brian, my bae

I just made a bę
by Volvopigen (http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=Volvopigen) January 29, 2014

ToomuchStuff
6-13-15, 2:46pm
When I read this, I had a BAE spise grin.:laff:

bae
6-13-15, 3:06pm
I've been using 'bae' as my Internet identifier since the early 1980s. 3-letter username/email addresses were The Thing at Bell Labs those days.

I'm also rather cheap. I listed my telephones when I lived in California under the name "bae", to avoid paying for the unlisted-number service. All was good, I thought, until a very polite little Korean man in a positively exquisite suit showed up at my door one evening, flanked by two man-mountains, also wearing brilliant suits cut well enough to almost conceal the very large firearms they were carrying. They were urgently looking to speak to a Hwa-Jin Bae about some business difficulties...

We chatted a few moments, and laughed about the mixup.

As soon as they left, I called up my buddy Hwa-Jin (a very clever scientist) and told him that maybe he wanted to change his name ASAP. He'd always been upset with me that I got the 3-letter ID first, but after that day he never complained again :-)

cdttmm
6-13-15, 7:55pm
I've been using 'bae' as my Internet identifier since the early 1980s. 3-letter username/email addresses were The Thing at Bell Labs those days.

I'm also rather cheap. I listed my telephones when I lived in California under the name "bae", to avoid paying for the unlisted-number service. All was good, I thought, until a very polite little Korean man in a positively exquisite suit showed up at my door one evening, flanked by two man-mountains, also wearing brilliant suits cut well enough to almost conceal the very large firearms they were carrying. They were urgently looking to speak to a Hwa-Jin Bae about some business difficulties...

We chatted a few moments, and laughed about the mixup.

As soon as they left, I called up my buddy Hwa-Jin (a very clever scientist) and told him that maybe he wanted to change his name ASAP. He'd always been upset with me that I got the 3-letter ID first, but after that day he never complained again :-)

What a fantastic story! Hope everything worked out okay for Hwa-Jin...

Gardenarian
6-17-15, 10:33pm
I've seen it used as shorthand for "Before Anyone Else," as in "I liked Game of Thrones BAE."