PDA

View Full Version : hiring tech support for phone

Zoe Girl
7-26-15, 12:17pm
okay at the end of my patience trying to make my phone do what i need it to do. i want to get tech support and it seems there is an online option for an affordable rate. Not sure about the service and giving my credit card and want a way to check it out. Meanwhile i would still like to find an in person way to deal with this. t is starting to really impact what i need to do.

any suggestions,

rodeosweetheart
7-26-15, 12:29pm
okay at the end of my patience trying to make my phone do what i need it to do. i want to get tech support and it seems there is an online option for an affordable rate. Not sure about the service and giving my credit card and want a way to check it out. Meanwhile i would still like to find an in person way to deal with this. t is starting to really impact what i need to do.

any suggestions,

I've had really good look just Googling my new phone and the issues and often have found posts, forums, and youtubes showing me what to do.

I would not give my credit card to something like you describe, but that's just me, have not had good luck with that sort of thing.

JaneV2.0
7-26-15, 12:37pm
Ditto on the Googling tech support issues. I finally thought to do that and solved my problem of incoming calls lingering in perpetuity in my call record. It was an incredibly simple fix.

freshstart
7-26-15, 1:37pm
if you don't find a google answer, can you stop by the store where you bought it and try to get help?