PDA

View Full Version : To Stella.

Mrs-M
4-4-11, 10:49am
Good morning to you girl! I just wanted to let you know what an inspiration you are to me! You just gave birth to a baby (A BABY), and even that doesn't slow you down!!! No, good old Stella can be found on the boards (right now) as we speak and not so much as missing a beat! Amazing! Awesome! Have a great day! http://serve.mysmiley.net/sign/sign0021.gif

Stella
4-4-11, 11:17am
That made my day Mrs. M! You are so sweet! I actually feel really good for having just had a baby. I think the fact that this baby's birth coincided so closely with the onset of springtime weather is partly responsible for my rather energetic post partum experience this time. I feel lighter all around. Lighter in the belly, lighter in spirits and ready to move.

Kat
4-4-11, 12:28pm
She inspires me, too, Mrs. M. ;-) Like...is there anything she can't do? :-) Makes me want to get moving, accomplish things, and enjoy life!

Mrs-M
4-4-11, 2:06pm
That's great to hear Stella. Here's hoping for bright spring sunshine your way along with much wished for warm weather to match! Hope you keep feeling great!

Kat. I'm so grateful I'm not pregnant or just gave birth because I'd sure have a tall order to try and live up to! Don't you feel bad about getting moving, you need all the energy you have to keep baby and you going. :) P.S. You sure are going to make me reeeaal jealous if you too prove to be as spry as Stella after you have your baby! :) Gosh I'm feeling old here today! :laff: