View Full Version : Happy Festivus!

Ultralight
12-23-15, 9:02am
"I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it!"

Not really...

Enjoy your holidays! :D

lessisbest
12-23-15, 9:11am
Thank you Seinfeld for giving us a great reason to celebrate Dec. 23, and air our grievances. No gifts required! :laff:

Chicken lady
12-23-15, 9:15am
Happy festivus! We used to celebrate with family friends, complete with all the children wrestling the head of the household to the floor, but then they went and moved to Columbus. The pole is till in our barn.....

LessStuff
12-23-15, 9:59am
Thank you Seinfeld for giving us a great reason to celebrate Dec. 23, and air our grievances. No gifts required! :laff:

Is December 23 actually the official day of Fesitvus? I didn't know.
My wife and I were huge Seinfeld fans. Interestingly enough, we were telling our two kids (born after Seinfeld ended) about Festivus, and I found that episode on Crackle and we all watched it as a family. Perhaps we will start an annual tradition. My friend's family watches Its A Wonderful Life every year, perhap we will watch Festivus.
If anyone wants to see it, you can find the full episode on Crackle (or at least it was). It was the last episode they have (maybe season 8?) and was called "The Strike" (not Festivus) because the main story is Kramer was on strike from a bagel shop for 12 years and then the strike ends.
I miss Seinfeld. They just don't make sitcoms like it any more!

kib
12-23-15, 10:58am
Ooh, Airing Of The Grievances! My Favorite!!

kally
12-23-15, 2:18pm
What is everyone planning for the feats of strength?

http://festivusweb.com/festivus-feats-of-strength.htm