PDA

View Full Version : 5 French bulldogs!

iris lily
4-13-11, 9:33am
We are picking up 5 French bulldogs on Saturday. It will be fun! These dogs belong to our very elderly friends who can no longer care for them.

We may keep one of the dogs and will work with French Bulldog Rescue to foster and place the others. We officially do English Bulldogs rescue, but we like the Frenchies (we have one) and well, these are our friends who are very worried about wat to do with the dogs.

I'll send photos!!!!

French bulldogs are EASY to place because they are so frickin' popular (grrrrrrrrr) so this is not heroic work, it's easy rescue work. If only all animal rescue were like this. Allocades for heroic work should go to those work with street dogs especially pits.

IshbelRobertson
4-13-11, 10:00am
My niece in Australia bought a FB a few months ago. Personally, I think they have a builid and face that only an owner could love... and she DOES love hers, so much so she's thinking of buying another. :D

Five more dogs at once is a brave thing to do, IL. Well done to you.

Mrs-M
4-13-11, 6:05pm
What I'd give to be a house guest under your roof right now Iris. I can hear those bulldogs snorting already!

claycath
4-13-11, 8:10pm
I adore French bulldogs but never had one. Iused to work the desk at a pet hotel and doggy daycare and we had some Frenchies as our guests. I love their personalities. Sweet but spirited.

Wildflower
4-16-11, 4:13am
Awwww, I just LOVE Frenchies!!

leslieann
4-16-11, 7:06am
Can't wait to see the photos. I am ignorant about bulldogs, English or French, and so I look forward to being educated as well as entertained! And yeah, do people rescue street pit bulls? That would be heroic work. Wow.

fidgiegirl
4-16-11, 9:25am
Sweet! Nice for your friends that they will know the ultimate fate of the dogs. It would have to be hard to give them up and harder not to know if they went to a good place or not.