PDA

View Full Version : Hi, everyone

talula
4-25-11, 8:26pm
I've lurked intermittently on this site for a while - since before it moved here - and have been meaning to join since the switch. I finally have and thought I would say a quick hello! I try to tread lightly on the earth and live in a way that complements my values, not anyone else's. The latter is, at times, more difficult for me than it seems it should be. It appears to be something many here have mastered, and everyone here has been an inspiration to me. I'm looking forward to learning further from and participating with you all.

fidgiegirl
4-25-11, 8:35pm
Hello, talula! Glad you spoke up! I find it hard, too, to stick with what matters to me and weed out the rest. We are all at different spots in the journey but all had to start somewhere. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Mrs-M
4-25-11, 8:51pm
Welcome to the forum Tatula. Hope to see you get involved here.

talula
4-28-11, 1:08pm
Thanks for the welcome, Mrs-M.

Fidgiegirl, I agree, everyone has/had to start somewhere. I am going to try to start posting on here instead of just reading. I've read your posts about alternative income streams, and that is something I'm interested in, as well.

Also, I just browsed briefly through your blog and saw that you are into GTD, which is kind of funny, because I just started listening to the audiobook! I've been meaning to read it for a long time (I'd prefer to read it, but my library only has the audiobook). So far, I don't think the entire system is for me, though. Do you follow it to a T, or did you just pick and choose what worked for you?

leslieann
4-28-11, 3:55pm
Hi, Talula,

Welcome. It is good see a fellow lurker de-lurk and join the discussion.

Sad Eyed Lady
4-28-11, 5:33pm
Welcome Talula - we make you kindly welcome!