PDA

View Full Version : Snapfish + Walgreens made me VERY happy today

catherine
12-22-16, 12:30pm
I did this before, and it worked out well, and I decided to do it again this year, with even greater results...

I created a calendar for my son and DDIL using photos of them and my grandson for each month of the year. That was the kind-of hard part, although Snapfish's program really makes it easy.

But the AMAZING thing? I finished it about 9:30 this morning, and uploaded it (I didn't even have to upload it--I simply had to check the preview and order it.)

Then they asked me if I wanted it shipped or if I wanted to pick it up, and I learned that I could pick it up at my local Walgreen's--by 11:22am!!!! I also didn't have to put in my credit card number, because they tell you to pay at the store

I just came back from picking it up (Walgreens is about a half mile away) and it looks great!!! With tax, it was $21.83. It's going to be a gift that will last all year round.

I highly recommend it. The calendar was a real family winner a couple of years ago when I did my first one and this one was even better and easier!

Any other gifts that you're really pleased with?

Selah
12-22-16, 1:58pm
Thanks for sharing this, Catherine! I had a similar idea about creating a calendar for the family, but didn't really know how to go about doing it. Now I do. Thanks!

Sadly, I have very few gifts I've given that I've really been proud of in terms of creativity, intimacy, etc. But my family sure does LOVE and appreciate gift cards from Starbucks and Amazon! :)