PDA

View Full Version : So, I guess it's my turn now...

Juicifer
5-12-11, 12:25pm
... the sweet nerves of standing in front of the microphone and 'Introduce Yourself'.

Hello everybody, my name is Leanne, I'm 42, proud parent of three beautiful children. I've been married for 11 years but my spouse and I have been together for almost 20, I live in the Maritimes in Canada, am transgender male to female (don't worry I'm fine with that), had an interview for a sales position at Xerox this morning (went very well), and am enjoying the new gasprice. Voilá..

Mrs-M
5-12-11, 1:00pm
Welcome Juicifer! Fellow Canadian! Looking forward to seeing you get involved. It's a great place overflowing with loads of friendly and helpful people along with tons of information and experience.

Kat
5-12-11, 1:42pm
Welcome, Juicifer! It is nice to meet you!

Float On
5-12-11, 1:51pm
Hello and welcome!

kally
5-12-11, 2:03pm
welcome fellow Canadian from Kally on the west coast.

Sad Eyed Lady
5-12-11, 6:17pm
Welcome to our Simple Living group!

Gardenarian
5-12-11, 6:58pm
cow-hi
Hi there! And welcome Juicifer!

leslieann
5-12-11, 7:09pm
Welcome, Jucifer from a fellow Maritimer...not Canadian but an American transplant. Welcome to the forums! I live in NB.

danna
5-12-11, 9:38pm
Welcome Jucifer you will enjoy the crowd here they are fun and informative....

Simplicity
5-13-11, 9:14am
... the sweet nerves of standing in front of the microphone and 'Introduce Yourself'.

Hello everybody, my name is Leanne, I'm 42, proud parent of three beautiful children. I've been married for 11 years but my spouse and I have been together for almost 20, I live in the Maritimes in Canada, am transgender male to female (don't worry I'm fine with that), had an interview for a sales position at Xerox this morning (went very well), and am enjoying the new gasprice. Voilá..

Welcome, Jucifer from a fellow Maritimer...not Canadian but an American transplant. Welcome to the forums! I live in NB.

Welcome Jucifer!! I am a fellow Maritimer too, from NB.