PDA

View Full Version : Seattle-area Simple Living coffee/munch?

bae
6-28-18, 12:40am
For reasons I have mentioned elsewhere, I have several weeks of free time available.

It would perhaps be fun to get together somewhere in WA state for those of us nearby and have coffeee/lunch/chat.

Anyone interested?

Zoe Girl
6-28-18, 10:26am
Is it too much to fly out? Or skype me in. I have 2 more weeks of free time on my mental breakdown leave so too bad we are so far away.

Float On
6-28-18, 10:57am
My husband won't let me fly to Seattle area again alone.....he's afraid I won't come back.
Seriously once I went out to visit a friend in Sedro-Woolly area and I kept delaying my return ticket.

lhamo
6-30-18, 12:36am
I'd love to finally meet you in person after all these years, bae. I'm in north seattle and have kids I have to be sure get fed several times a day and some other stuff I'm juggling (house repairs, medical appointments for me and kids), but I can usually pop out for an hour or two pretty easily.

boss mare
7-14-18, 12:44am
Has this already been planned and happened ? I my schedule is pretty flexible

heatmiser
8-20-18, 8:38pm
My husband won't let me fly to Seattle area again alone.....he's afraid I won't come back.
Seriously once I went out to visit a friend in Sedro-Woolly area and I kept delaying my return ticket.

I got a kick out of that! I live in the Sedro-Woolley area myself,
and the natural beauty and slow pace of life around here never cease to amaze and delight me.

Of course it drizzles rain for 8 months out of the year, but that keeps the crowds away,
so that's a positive thing :-)