PDA

View Full Version : hello again

mags.bubble
5-18-11, 2:48pm
Hi I'm mags.bubble. I participated a little in the old forums, but not much. Did a lot of lurking. Learned a lot.

A little about me; born, raised and live in the suburban midwest. Married to dh of 16 years, mom to several. Work part-time as a nurse. My dh is not necesarily on the same path as me as far as simplicity, but we aren't too far apart. It works. We balance each other. Life is good.

Looking forawrd to participating more....

danna
5-18-11, 3:02pm
Welcome aboard.....

Sad Eyed Lady
5-18-11, 5:51pm
Welcome back!

Gardenarian
5-18-11, 6:02pm
Hi there! Congratulations on starting your teacher training! It's something i've been meaning to do for a long time - let us know how it goes! What kind of yoga do you practice? I'm into Sivananda/Integral yoga (they're very much alike.)

fidgiegirl
5-18-11, 6:55pm
Hello mags.bubble!

mags.bubble
5-19-11, 7:25pm
Hi there! Congratulations on starting your teacher training! It's something i've been meaning to do for a long time - let us know how it goes! What kind of yoga do you practice? I'm into Sivananda/Integral yoga (they're very much alike.)

Thanks! I practice yoga in the tradition of T. Krishamacharya healing yoga. It is a gentle yoga that is adapted to the student. I had practiced other types of yoga, but when I first participated in this type of yoga something clicked for me that hadn't before. I knew I was where I belonged - it just felt right. I have an amazing mentor that I am learning from and am looking forward to learning through the teacher training over the next couple years.

Mrs-M
5-19-11, 7:28pm
Welcome back Mags.bubble!