PDA

View Full Version : Are you in British Columbia, Canada?

beach pointe
12-16-18, 8:43pm
I admit I am rarely on here, trying to make more time to contribute here more...Is anyone here in British Columbia, Canada?

bae
12-16-18, 10:01pm
I’m just across the border, in WA - I can see downtown Vancouver from here.

lmerullo
12-17-18, 8:51am
Opposite corner of the continent...mid west Florida.

libby
12-17-18, 10:17am
I admit I am rarely on here, trying to make more time to contribute here more...Is anyone here in British Columbia, Canada?

Not in B.C. but right next door in Alberta. I lived many years on Vancouver Island. I don't miss the rain at all.

beach pointe
12-25-18, 12:49pm
bae...Well hello neighbour! I love the drive (but not the traffic) into Seattle...so breathtakingly beautiful.

beach pointe
12-25-18, 12:50pm
libby, I am originally from Alberta! I visit my family there once or twice a year, just not going during the holidays this year.

littlebittybobby
10-11-22, 9:03pm
I admit I am rarely on here, trying to make more time to contribute here more...Is anyone here in British Columbia, Canada? Not hardly. It is the most expensive city west(or is it East?) of Tokyo. I could'nt even afford lunch at a drive-thru at an Asian restaurant, there. But, congrats if you can. Hope that helps you some.

ThetisIslander
12-19-22, 2:52pm
Hi, I am currently living on Thetis Island (ferry from Chemainus). Plan to be here more.

bae
12-19-22, 7:12pm
I boldly took the ferry to the mainland the other day, drove up to Vancouver, had a wonderful dim sum lunch, and got home that same evening around 9PM. First time I've managed to visit since the pandemic.

beach pointe
12-22-22, 2:41pm
I’m just across the border, in WA - I can see downtown Vancouver from here.

That's pretty neat!