PDA

View Full Version : Update on the wedding, which could have been a problem.

Charity
5-31-11, 3:50pm
The wedding was on Saturday and it was wonderful. My mom didn't show up and neither did my pedophile brother. The Lord in all his wisdom saw fit to give my brother a ruptured hernia the week before. After emergency surgery he couldn't have made the trip. I only know this because my mom kept leaving messages on my answering machine. I haven't spoken to her and I feel totally liberated.

I thought of all of you while I was dancing my arse off in high heels. I really felt the good wishes and prayers you all sent my way over the previous weeks. I had all the family I need. I should have had you all pray for my feet. I hadn't worn heels in 8 years and now I remember why. I now am blessed with a wonderful son-in-law and a 4 year old grandson. It's so awesome.

lhamo
5-31-11, 4:53pm
Yay! So glad everything turned out. I firmly believe in karma.

May your daughter have a long, healthy joyous marriage. YOur support will mean a lot to her, I'm sure.

lhamo

Zoe Girl
5-31-11, 6:37pm
Very very awesome. and I am sure the heels were worth it for one time. I am so glad you had a wedding event free from the stress of sick family members

Float On
5-31-11, 7:31pm
Woo Hoo! So glad it all worked out.

Tradd
5-31-11, 7:39pm
Woo hoo! Glad to hear!

Zoebird
5-31-11, 9:22pm
Wonderful update!

Tenngal
5-31-11, 10:48pm
thanks for letting us know how the wedding worked out!

danna
5-31-11, 10:49pm
Glad for your lovely wedding and your lovely family...sorry for your feet..lol

loosechickens
6-1-11, 1:27am
Charity.....SO glad to hear it.......what a lovely "solution" the Universe came up with.........I just LOVE karma, don't you? ;-)

chrisgermany
6-1-11, 4:40am
Good news! All the best to the young family and to you + your sister.

Kat
6-1-11, 1:23pm
So glad the wedding went well for you and your daughter! :-)

beckyliz
6-3-11, 4:05pm
YAY!