PDA

View Full Version : Oddest image today

razz
6-9-11, 9:41pm
When walking through the city today from the transit station, the breeze was quite brisk on a very warm day.

A sturdy young lady walked ahead of me wearing a short silky type of dress and the wind got hold of the lower hem and flipped it up. She was wearing a thong and her bum was in full view until she tried to pull the hem back down to cover up.

Odd image and startling.

Mrs-M
6-9-11, 10:00pm
That would have been right up my husbands alley seeing that! :laff: No, he's not a weirdo or anything, but for some reason he enjoys witnessing people at their weakest moments. (Embarrassing moments). At any rate, DH works right in the heart of town, and some of the stories he comes home with. Unbelievable.

Kestra
6-9-11, 10:21pm
Two of my young female co-workers came back from lunch with a similar story - except the lady didn't even have a thong!

libby
6-9-11, 10:46pm
Well you gave me my giggle for the day! How embarrassing for the young lady though.

Mrs-M
6-9-11, 11:01pm
Just want to clarify a little something regarding my previous post. I reread my entry and my wording sort of suggests that my husband thrives on, capitalizes on, and wallows in other people's shortcomings, but that's not how I intended it to come across as being. What I meant is, he enjoys (in a psychological way) observing how people react under pressure, at a time of vulnerability. In his words, "are they shocked"? "Surprised"? "What sorts of emotion do they show"? "Do they get embarrassed"? "Are they unaffected by it"? That sort of thing, not like he laughs in their face or anything.