PDA

View Full Version : Come in EarthShepherd..........

CathyA
7-17-11, 2:10pm
Hi Ellen,
I was just wondering how your tendenosis was doing? Just curious what kind of treatment you took and how you were doing. Hopefully its all gone.

earthshepherd
7-18-11, 4:14pm
Thanks Cathy,
I am doing much better!! DH found a bowflex machine at a yard sale for $75, we got it put together, and I am doing rowing and resistance exercises. Arms are better. Then I had a wisdom tooth pulled ten days ago, developed dry socket, and was knocked flat for over a week. Just getting back to exercise today.

What's up in your world? :)

CathyA
7-18-11, 5:26pm
Glad to hear your arm is doing better, but sorry about your dry socket! In the words of Rozanne Rozannadana........."There's always somethin'!" lol!
DD is at a 6 week music festival in Italy! I get to instant message her every couple of days.
She was afraid she'd have a hard time being Vegan there, but she's in an apartment, so she can find lots of veggies to cook. She said they have soy milk, but no tofu. She got to visit Florence this past weekend. She's making lots of great memories!
DS is home from college for the summer. If my hair wasn't already white, he'd be making it that way. hahaha

How's your cooking been? Come across any good veggie recipes?
Glad to hear you're (almost) make to normal!