PDA

View Full Version : Not frugal and a headache

Float On
8-30-11, 3:29pm
So first off I apparently didn't renew my security program correctly a few months ago and never noticed. One of the kids followed some links........... and now $200 later I'm up and running again.

It's a headache because it was preventable and it's a headache because I've been working on it all day trying to get my QuickBooks to install again and it won't not to mention I can't get the Flash Driver or whatever loaded correctly to watch video clips. Thank goodness Netflix movies still download because I seriously needed a break a couple hours ago.

Some days......I'd welcome living without needing a computer/internet.

CathyA
8-30-11, 4:43pm
Float On.......From the title of your post I was thinking you splurged on some expensive dinner and it gave you a headache. lol!
I'd be in much worse shape than you if anything happened to my computer, as I haven't a clue how to fix any of it! I agree with you..........how simple iare our lives when we need this stuff?? Oh well, take advantage of it working again and talking to the rest of us who fall short! :)

Mrs-M
8-30-11, 5:13pm
Originally posted by Float On.
Some days......I'd welcome living without needing a computer/internet.Oh, you and me both FO! I totally hear you. Hugs your way to help get you through.