PDA

View Full Version : Oh sh*t! I think I just deleted Idahl by accident

Crystal
1-10-11, 11:44am
I was deleting a batch of registration spammers, thought I didn't delete Idahl's, but it's not there! Yikes! If anyone knows him, can you e-mail him and ask him to re-register??? :help:

Alan
1-10-11, 11:54am
Doh!, the perils of administration. :doh:

I get a dozen or so spammer registrations a day on my own little site. So far, I've tried to limit my deletions to the ones that can be clearly identified as :spam: while waiting to see if the remainder actually try to post anything inappropriate.

My biggest fear is making the same mistake, and I'm not so sure that I haven't already.

Hoping that ldahl has the opportunity to see your post and re-register.

Crystal
1-10-11, 12:15pm
Doh!, the perils of administration. :doh:

I get a dozen or so spammer registrations a day on my own little site. So far, I've tried to limit my deletions to the ones that can be clearly identified as :spam: while waiting to see if the remainder actually try to post anything inappropriate.

My biggest fear is making the same mistake, and I'm not so sure that I haven't already.

Hoping that ldahl has the opportunity to see your post and re-register.

Oh mannnn. We get about 50 spammer registrations a day, interspersed with real ones. Out of 7 in that batch, Idahl and one other were real prospective members. I was SURE I clicked delete on the other 5 and left Idahl and the other member. But no. Poof! he was gone. Aaarrrggghhh.

LDAHL
1-10-11, 12:24pm
Reporting for duty.

Crystal
1-10-11, 12:32pm
Reporting for duty.

Oh sheesh! Glad you are here and I apologize.:welcome::confused:::|(

LDAHL
1-10-11, 1:55pm
Oh sheesh! Glad you are here and I apologize.:welcome::confused:::|(

Don't blame yourself. Clearly the Forces of Evil are becoming bolder in their machinations. I blame the Bavarian Illuminati, or possibly the Trilateral Commission.

Dharma Bum
1-10-11, 4:05pm
Oh sh*t! I think I just deleted Idahl by accident

Posted by LDAHL

You know, if nothing else comes out of this move it was worth it just so I could finally figure out if it was ldahl or Idahl, which in the old forum looked alike. Looks like it's not I, it's L. Glad that's resolved.:thankyou:

peggy
1-10-11, 4:47pm
You know, if nothing else comes out of this move it was worth it just so I could finally figure out if it was ldahl or Idahl, which in the old forum looked alike. Looks like it's not I, it's L. Glad that's resolved.:thankyou:

I had the same problem! >8)

Hi ldahl cow-hi

razz
1-10-11, 10:49pm
Seems like we are all enjoying the new 'smilies'. They are cute!

Gregg
1-11-11, 10:17am
Don't blame yourself. Clearly the Forces of Evil are becoming bolder in their machinations. I blame the Bavarian Illuminati, or possibly the Trilateral Commission.

Maybe Sarah made her do it. ;)

jp1
1-11-11, 9:45pm

I agree with you. However, the thing I find curious is that crystal still didn't know at the time she posted this since she had it wrong... cow-hi (this cow hi doesn't actually mean anything. I just thought it was so cute that I had to try it out!)