PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Australia!

Berrydale
9-5-11, 2:28am
Greetings to all, from Tasmania, Australia. I'm really happy to have discovered this site, and I know I'll learn a lot, from like-minded people. I'm in my late 50's, working part-time in retail. Have had many life changes over the last 3 years, I met my partner online, he was from Canada. To cut a very long story short, we are now together here, living very happily but fairly simply. We are both interested in further "simplification". Looking forward to being part of this forum!

Rosemary
9-5-11, 7:31am
Welcome! There are so many good ideas to learn and share here!

razz
9-5-11, 8:18am
Welcome and looking forward to hearing from you as you travel on your simple living journey.

danna
9-5-11, 8:25am
This is a great site you will enjoy it...lots of good ideas...

Sad Eyed Lady
9-5-11, 10:18am
Welcome to you Berrydale! You'll find lots to look forward to here, and I am sure you will have much to share with us.

Mrs-M
9-5-11, 5:13pm
http://th863.photobucket.com/albums/ab196/debbiesky/th_welcome9.gif

Berrydale
9-5-11, 5:22pm
Thank you so much for the welcome! There's just SO much on here - it's great .... and hopefully I can contribute in some way. :)

fidgiegirl
9-5-11, 5:47pm
Hopefully you will make it back soon and often! :)

I find that using the "New Posts" tab helps me keep up on the activity without getting overwhelmed.

Berrydale
9-6-11, 1:32am
Hi again - just want to say again how much I appreciate all those "welcome" posts - what a nice, friendly community you have here. Looks like lots of great links and blogs to read, too. And thanks for the tip, fidgiegirl .... it'll help, as I intend to visit most days. As a matter of fact, I just got home from work (department store) and I'm afraid it was "one of those days" with customers. So a calm sit down now with a coffee, reading this forum, will fix me up!!