PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Houses on National Television

Weston
9-6-11, 9:12am
For those with an interest in Tiny Houses just wanted to alert you to the fact that this weeks episodes of Design Star on HGTV is dedicated to a competition between 3 designers to decorate an entire Tiny House.

Show schedules can be found at

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv-design-star/final-three-designers-must-each-make-over-an-entire-tiny-house/index.html

Although I don't think I'll ever live in a tiny house I am fascinated by what talented people can do to transform small spaces.

catherine
9-6-11, 9:28am
Thanks!! I totally am interested. Will DVR it for sure!

Mrs-M
9-7-11, 2:26am
Thanks Weston! HGTV and me are best of pals, so I'll be sure to tune-in and watch it.

Wildflower
9-7-11, 2:51am
I watched and they certainly were cute. I personally would want a little shower stall and a little more storage for kitchenware and clothes. These tiny houses only had a toliet and a kitchen sink. No place to bathe. So a little bigger for me would be my ideal.....

Tenngal
9-11-11, 9:02pm
I was not too impressed with the decorating, did not like the one with "John Deere green" trim on the windows.......did not like the one that used belts for decoration on the walls......I guess the last one was the best, but even then, I would not have painted the walls. There is one somewhere on the web much more tastefully decorated. Has a shower built into the small bathroom and a sleeping loft.