PDA

View Full Version : Punctuality Challenge

ejchase
1-12-11, 12:17am
I have been having trouble being on time lately. This was going on about a year ago, and I started a thread on the organizing board where I worked on changing and reported on my progress, and it helped me.

I'm a teacher and for the last few days, I've been a little late to class. I need to make a change.

So I'm going to try to get an earlier start tomorrow and report here how I do. I also think I'm just going to report on how I do on being punctual to everything I commit to. I find if I take the "no shame, no blame" attitude but just report it, I can make some changes.

If anybody else cares to work on this challenge with me, I would love the companionship!

Tiam
1-12-11, 12:43am
I don't have too much trouble with punctuality. I really don't like to be late. A good habit for a change!

ejchase
1-12-11, 2:21pm
I made it to my class on time for the first time in a few days.

I got up an hour earlier and planned ahead all morning - but still JUST made it since there was a lot of traffic.

Still have to get to the tutoring center for my tutoring hours on time later this afternoon. Will report back on that.

happy with less
1-16-11, 1:12pm
I don't have trouble being punctual but I time my arrival too close to the wire and this causes my body and mind to feel stressed. I need to figure out why I do this and then work on leaving a few minutes earlier so that I have breathing room.