PDA

View Full Version : Dear Universe

Xmac
10-12-11, 1:53pm
I found this conversation on Facebook. It was made quasi-public to hundreds of people so I don't think the posters will mind me reposting especially since it is anonymous.
__________________________________________________ ____

Dear Universe. Thank you for so many opportunities to learn to forgive. Can we practice something else now?

‎"Stop blaming. Take responsibility for your actions. It is useless to forgive others, they are not responsible for your actions (feelings, thoughts, words and deeds). Repetition of the lessons is the proof of that. Learn to forgive yourself. Be "response-abled", the lessons will evolve then." --The Universe

just sharing something it told be a while back.... I hope it helps somehow. ;-)

peace

__________________________________________________ ____

I find the first one funny because I can relate and I find the second one quite profound and insightful.

Marianne
10-12-11, 2:52pm
I like it! Thanks for posting.

happystuff
10-12-11, 5:10pm
I like it too. However, after pondering the converstion with the Universe...and while I do agree with it... I think "forgiveness" is an emotional thing and really doesn't have that much to do with blame for responsibility for actions or things like that. From the perspective I've been thinking of right now, it is simply a gift we give to someone else... or not give... our choice.