PDA

View Full Version : Best Free Online Fitness Videos?

fidgiegirl
10-24-11, 10:45pm
Hi all

I enjoy the fitness videos offered at Sparkpeople.com's YouTube channel. They are short, sweet and effective. They offer lots of modifications for people who need the exercises to be harder or easier, and they fit into anyone's busy schedule (anywhere from 8-15 minutes long each). For the most part they are free of ads, just the normal little YouTube ads at the bottom. I mostly use them for the ab videos but they have nice leg/butt videos and arm videos, too.

Just search for Spark People at YouTube. Some of them show up under the username sparkpeople and some under the username elfersp. I don't even think you need a YouTube username just to view them.

I was wondering if others have come across high quality, ad-free, FREE videos online that they like? Why do you like them?

(In this house I can't do cardio videos because everything bounces, but I look forward to having a basement fitness space in the new house where I can jump to my heart's content!! :cool:)

:treadmill::treadmill::treadmill:

fidgiegirl
10-25-11, 9:44pm
Yogayak and yogajournal look good, too.

Gardenarian
10-26-11, 5:22pm
This site has different workouts every week. They are promos for the longer videos, but there are no ads. It's an easy way to try out a lot of different kinds of workouts.
http://acacialifestyle.com/free-daily-workout/c/344/

Anne Lee
10-26-11, 6:53pm
This is timely! Thank you fidgie. I'm traveling and feeling way too wimpish to walk outside to get my exercise. Several exercise videos are just the thing.