PDA

View Full Version : Creation and Karma

Xmac
11-13-11, 9:44pm
Creation
When I'm bored or stressed out I create one future or another known as daydreams. I leave one creation's "now" to another. Always happening now. I'm always present. There isn't another way to be. One "channel" is not better than the other.
What can I create next? All there is.

When I keep attaching to the same thought and giving it meaning. Attaching is the action and the daydream is the balance for reality. No bad Karma, no good Karma. Suffering is the antidote for eternal peace because Heaven is a place where nothing happens: Hell.

If you disagree, good. If you agree, good. The yin must have yang or nothing is whole: holy.

Gardenarian
11-21-11, 6:01pm
I am reading a book called "The Invisible Gorilla : And Other Ways Our Intuitions Deceive Us" which is all about memory - how we distort, improve, create, borrow, and generally mis-remember almost everything.
The writers of the book are scientists and seem to view changed memories/dreams/daydreams/wishful thinking as "deception."
I think it is kind of cool that we are all continually creating our own stories, pasts, futures, present.
You are unusual in that you recognize that process as it is happening; most people (at least in the book, and in my experience)are very firm about what constitutes reality.

Xmac
11-25-11, 11:48pm
I am reading a book called "The Invisible Gorilla : And Other Ways Our Intuitions Deceive Us" which is all about memory - how we distort, improve, create, borrow, and generally mis-remember almost everything.
The writers of the book are scientists and seem to view changed memories/dreams/daydreams/wishful thinking as "deception."
I think it is kind of cool that we are all continually creating our own stories, pasts, futures, present.
You are unusual in that you recognize that process as it is happening; most people (at least in the book, and in my experience)are very firm about what constitutes reality.

I think it's cool too. Whether you're a fire walker, a concentration camp inmate (like Victor Frankl), a manic depressive housewife (like Byron Katie before 1986) or a cancer survivor that experienced spontaneous remission after a paradigm shift, we are writing or unwriting our own scripts. And the best script of all is that we aren't. It is the pinnacle of all genius.