PDA

View Full Version : Recipes--The Series

Amaranth
12-31-10, 5:58pm
I'll do a series of new threads so we can repost our recipes from the old forum in a way that will be easy to find.

Also if a recipe comes up in a discussion in another category such as they do sometimes in the frugality threads, you can also add them to this thread so they will be easy to find again.

winterberry
1-4-11, 3:52pm
Good idea. How about Recipes -- Vegan?

winterberry
1-4-11, 3:55pm
On second thought, maybe they should just be included under vegetarian.

noel
1-17-11, 9:23am
I'm vegan and will share my favorite vegan, low fat website with you. fatfreevegan.com. I love her recipes and maybe you already use her website but everythingI have made so far has been SO GOOD!:)

noel
1-17-11, 9:24am
vegetarian is no good for me since I am very allergic to all dairy products!

winterberry
1-17-11, 6:46pm
I'm vegan and will share my favorite vegan, low fat website with you. fatfreevegan.com. I love her recipes and maybe you already use her website but everythingI have made so far has been SO GOOD!:)
Thanks, noel. I do get the fat free vegan emails. She is inspiring and I've made some of her recipes. I usually add a little vegetable oil, though. I'm just trying to avoid all saturated fats, especially animal fats, but not avoiding fats altogether. Giving up all dairy products would be hard for me, so I feel for you. I still use skim milk and some reduced fat cheeses in my cooking. And this week I'm actually going to roast the free turkey my husband got at Christmas from his employer.... So I'm just making gradual changes -- not going cold turkey. :D