PDA

View Full Version : Cavalia a Review

boss mare
12-26-11, 10:06pm
On the 23rd DH surprised me with ring side seats and a chance to have see a training session, Q&A and a behind the scene in the stabling area of the show Cavalia www.cavalia.net
It is like a Circ De Siol with horses
I was very impressed. I was surprised because I am not really into horse things that are geared toward the public
I have seen the Lippizzaner "Stallion" a few years back ( they were *not* from the Spanish Riding School in Vienna) and was very very disappointed. That whole perfomance was awful from the eyes of a someone who takes horsing around seriously: the tack was ill fitting, tack, horses and the riders clothes were filthy the training had been rushed and it showed from a horse person's stand point)
On the other hand
The amount of training was amazing that goes into the horses the music and set were to die for
The Q&A I was able to ask quite a few "heavy" questions and got real-life anwers The stabling are was spotless and the tack rooms and vetting areas were spotless The horses were well cared for with state of the art vet equipment and the hay and grain they had was very high quality
I would go again... Horsey and non-horsey will love it

iris lily
12-26-11, 10:44pm
I thought that the little bit of video that I saw was exciting.

treehugger
12-27-11, 11:41am
Great review and a great gift! Thanks for sharing that with us.

Kara