PDA

View Full Version : Zumba?

iris lily
12-26-11, 11:21pm
Anyone doing Zumba dance/exercise? Is it fun? It looks fun, I think I'll try out a class soon.

Tradd
12-26-11, 11:25pm
I have several FB friends who love it...

frugalone
12-27-11, 12:49am
My BFF forever loves it, but when I saw a group doing it, I thought, whew!!! too much for me!

Rosemary
12-27-11, 8:49am
I go to Zumba Gold, which has less jumping, etc. I find it to be more like dancing than the regular Zumba classes. However, even in a regular Zumba class, a good instructor will give directions to modify moves. I love Zumba - it is the most fun class I've ever taken, and that makes me stick with it.

CathyA
12-27-11, 9:02am
haha.......I was thinking this post was about the roomba.......or whatever that robot vacuum cleaner is.

Alan
12-27-11, 9:45am
My wife has been attending Zumba classes four times a week for the past year and loves it. I've even gone with her a couple of times.

It's only as hard as you make it. There are young girls in her class who exaggerate every move and there are old geezers like me who sort of mimic the moves.

Now that I've gone a few times, I feel justified in saying "I've got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it. I'm sexy and I know it. Girl look at that body, girl look at that body, girl look at that body. I work out!"

iris lily
12-27-11, 10:43am
My wife has been attending Zumba classes four times a week for the past year and loves it. I've even gone with her a couple of times.

It's only as hard as you make it. There are young girls in her class who exaggerate every move and there are old geezers like me who sort of mimic the moves.

Now that I've gone a few times, I feel justified in saying "I've got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it. I'm sexy and I know it. Girl look at that body, girl look at that body, girl look at that body. I work out!"

ha ha! ok, if you guys are doing it, I will, too. I won't look around for a Zumba "Gold" class (that's for the un-limber folks) but will lightly do a regular Zumba class.

Anne Lee
12-27-11, 1:38pm
I do a class occasionally. You have to be ok with shaking the booty. Personally, I think I look ridiculous but it's fun.