PDA

View Full Version : January Prayer Thread

fidgiegirl
1-2-12, 10:06pm
Praying for several things today:

My friend's nephew is in the hospital with meningitis. 24 years old. Came on suddenly. Not sure if that is the way with meningitis, but at any rate, hoping he will recovery quickly and with no lasting impairments.

My coworker's husband died after an 8 year battle with cancer. Can't remember if I posted that in December. I am hoping, well, not quite sure for what. That she is able to grieve and find comfort in memories? Mainly kind of hoping that she will know what to do with herself, so to speak, after dedicating sooooooooooooooo much time and energy for the last eight years to working on all the aspects of his illness. She is starting a new training program, so I think that will be good. Maybe I'm naïve, though. I have never been through this kind of a loss, so I can only imagine.

My mom is lonely now that my brother moved out and she is truly an empty-nester. I am going to give her a call in a minute.

My sister-in-law has to have ANOTHER endo surgery this month. :(

My doggie doesn't feel good. He is perking up, but we were at the emergency vet last night with him. I hope he feels 100% soon.

I have found this thread to be very comforting throughout November and December. Thanks for participating.

Stella
1-2-12, 10:59pm
Praying for all of your friends Kelli!

Stella
1-2-12, 11:00pm
I want to ask for prayers for my friend Bre who is waiting for test results to find out if the baby she is carrying has a life threatening condition. The wait is excruciating.