PDA

View Full Version : Time to Move . . .

fidgiegirl
2-8-12, 6:41pm
We are moving in a little over a week, and have almost all our packing to do. Feeling overwhelmed tonight as DH is over at the new house working on it still, and I am here at home wanting to pack things but wanting to give some away and can't because they are his: bah.

Not sure where to start. Well, we kind of already started, but it's time to get going in earnest.

Float On
2-8-12, 6:49pm
I'm so happy for you that after all your hard work your house is almost ready. Looking forward to 'moved in' photos on your blog.

fidgiegirl
2-8-12, 6:50pm
Thanks, Float On! I really look forward to taking those photos at this point, believe me!! :)

CathyA
2-8-12, 7:12pm
That's quite a job fidgiegirl! good luck with it. I'm also looking forward to pics of the new place!

lhamo
2-8-12, 11:51pm
OMG, Kellie -- you guys have made great progress! The floors are gorgeous, I love your choices for tile in the bathroom (our NYC apt was built in 1917 and we had subway tile and those little hexagon floor tiles, too), and that sink is DA BOMB! Can't wait to see the pictures after all is finished and you move in. Maybe I should route my next work trip through MSP and spend the weekend visiting you and Stella! Oh lordy, I might love it so much I'll not want to leave. JEALOUS!

lhamo

iris lily
2-9-12, 12:18am
fidgie that bathroom sink is KILLER fabulous, I mean it! The round or oval ones are stunning! I think you stole that from my friend Diane's yard, she's had it sitting there for a couple of years. Now admit it.

Rosemary
2-9-12, 6:23am
Moving will be light work compared to the past couple months you've had! I know it's never fun but it will just take a little bit of time and then it will be done. And you'll be living in that beautiful house every day! Congratulations - you've completed a fabulous renovation and your house is a work of art.

Selah
2-9-12, 7:44am
Wow, what a beautiful house, and indeed, what a fabulous sink! I love the refinished floors, and the windows are beautiful. The house has so much curb appeal! When the dust settles a few weeks in after your move, be sure to look around and enjoy everything you have, and every memory of doing what it took to have it!

peggy
2-9-12, 8:36am
I love that tile! And that sink!!! Wow, you guys sure did a fantastic job.