PDA

View Full Version : I found you!

surfingbodi
2-10-12, 10:10pm
I have missed you all so much! Somehow I just couldn't get in by lhamo helped me!!!!

yippee! so glad to be back :cool:

(what cool little icons)

p.s. i was on the 'old' forum for a bit but i guess i have been gone about a year. i live in New Mexico with 2 teenagers and 3 dogs (all the chickens have been officially and sadly eaten). that's it for now i guess.

Wildflower
2-10-12, 11:02pm
So glad you're here! We missed you! :)

lhamo
2-10-12, 11:09pm
Yay! Welcome back...

lhamo

CathyA
2-11-12, 6:33am
Nice to "see" you again! Glad you found your way back!

surfingbodi
2-11-12, 10:27am
thank you lhamo so much for helping me out here and thanks to all of you for your welcome :) weird that you can get so attached to a group of folks you have never met personally but that is how i feel.

sb/gari

HumboldtGurl
2-11-12, 3:19pm
Hey Hey welcome back! I just re-joined too, thanks to lhamo's valiant efforts!

I know what you mean about missing a bunch of people you've never met in person. This place has always been a second home for me too.

leslieann
2-11-12, 4:45pm
Good to have you here, surfingbodi. Sorry about the chickens.

loosechickens
2-11-12, 10:42pm
Glad to see your pixels.......the boards have been overwhelmed with spammer, fake registrations, so "real" folks have been falling through the cracks until recently.....glad Lhamo was able to help you and that you're here, back in the fold again.....Welcome

gimmethesimplelife
2-12-12, 9:17pm
Sorry you fell through the cracks!!! Glad you are back! OMG there are so many spammers trying to get in it is unreal.....Rob

surfingbodi
2-12-12, 9:19pm
well this new forum looks very snazzy and i am glad that the spammers are being kept out! probably not an easy task i'm sure. good to see you back here as well HG!

sb/gari

fidgiegirl
2-12-12, 9:36pm
Yes, glad you have found us. So much new energy lately from all the newly registered (even if not new to SL Forums) members lately. Hope you will be back often and actively!!! :)

Gardenarian
2-13-12, 4:44pm
Welcome back!