PDA

View Full Version : Founda beautiful bar table set at...............

CathyA
2-13-12, 1:10pm
Big Lots!! :0!

I can't believe I found this piece of furniture there. I had been wanting a fairly inexpensive counter-height rectangular table and chairs/stools for quite awhile, to put in front of our biggest window so we could sit there and watch nature and have an occasional lunch there. Couldn't find anything online or elsewhere that was in my price range, or the style I wanted.

I was near the Big Lots store in our little town and decided to just go look at their furniture.......never thinking I'd find anything good. and I found this bar table and 2 stools! Its gorgeous! Its a dark cherry stain and I think its real wood. The sides of the table have beautiful curved wood pieces that match the shape of the stool legs.
DH and I are thinking this was a mistake at Big Lots. Like maybe they received it by accident form a nice furniture place! haha It was a floor model that had just been put out less than a week ago, and they didn't have any others of them. So I didn't even have to put it together. But its absolutely gorgeous.......and not that expensive! Big Lots. Who knew?

JaneV2.0
2-13-12, 4:05pm
A shopping coup--congratulations!

Mrs-M
2-13-12, 10:55pm
Good on you, CathyA! Enjoy. Nothing like finding that special something in the way of furniture. Never fails to warm the spirit.