PDA

View Full Version : the back porch!

Zoe Girl
3-11-12, 4:16pm
I am making serious progress, we have a gorgeous weekend and although it will snow again I really wanted to get the porch ready for spring/summer. We eat outside all the time in good weather.

So this means being brutal again, most of the usable things I put on the curb are already picked up. I swept up a lot and now I am emailing the landlord to get the extra fridge taken away. I have never used it and it doesn't look good to me.

When I get it done I will buy something like chili pepper lights or other outdoor lights and it will be beautiful. :cool:

razz
3-11-12, 8:11pm
You have a goal and the weather helped get there. Enjoy!

Zoe Girl
3-11-12, 9:32pm
I am not as done as I hoped, but my son helped. I got a storage cabinent instead of the open shelves and I goofed up putting it together. So then I went to meditation and when I came back Ty had put it together. Very awesome.

So maybe one more evening after work and I will be mostly done, then lights and set up after the last snow. :D

peggy
3-12-12, 8:55am
Aren't sons great!

Mrs-M
4-8-12, 9:17am
Please post a few pics when you can, Zoe Girl!

jania
4-8-12, 9:52am
If for some reason the landlord won't take away the freezer, throw some material over it and use it as a buffet table.

Gosh, sorry it was a refrigerator, not a freezer....never mind.