PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Money Summit - free teleseminars all this week 1/24-27

RoseFI
1-23-11, 7:26pm
The Healthy Money Summit is a free online event happening the week of January 24-27th featuring 24 "thought leaders" helping us create a healthier, happier, more productive relationship with money.

Check it out here: http://healthymoneysummit.com

Hosted by bestselling author Vicki Robin who co-wrote the bestselling Your Money or Your Life, you’ll also hear from many luminaries and authors of books you may have purchased at SLN -- such as Riane Eisler, John Robbins, Hazel Henderson, Lynne Twist, Alisa Gravitz, David Korten, Satish Kumar and many more.

The speakers in this series will reveal their latest insights on how we can create a better financial future for us as individuals and as a collective whole. It’s all on the phone and you can participate in as many sessions as you like.

Kat
1-25-11, 11:27am
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

kib
1-26-11, 12:44pm
Thank you, Rozie, this is great! For those of us who aren't interested in teleconferencing, the lectures are also recorded and available as audio lectures.

I'm enjoying listening to the recordings, maybe I'll even teleconference sometime later. How long will the recordings be available?

earthshepherd
1-26-11, 1:00pm
This is wonderful! I can't wait to listen to the webcast with John Robbins. Unfortunately I have a meeting tonight, but hopefully it will be saved on the site for later listening. Thank you for posting this!