PDA

View Full Version : Etsy stores

Sissy
5-4-12, 4:24pm
I was reading another thread in which Joyous_5 noted that she had an Etsy site. Do any of the rest of you have one? Could you post the names of your stores?

Mods, is this ok? I think it would be very cool to support our own here.

fidgiegirl
5-4-12, 5:18pm
I have had one in the past, so I technically have one, but it doesn't have anything up right now.

I'd also love to know who has one, if they are comfortable sharing, and to be clear on if it's ok to share mine in the future. DH might be selling some of his antiques via Etsy instead of eBay this time around.

Sissy
5-4-12, 5:33pm
I was thinking that they (maybe "we") could have a small following here. I just didn't know if it was allowable on the forum. Anything to get your name out there.

Merski
5-4-12, 6:06pm
I'm aunthattiesattic, a vintage store on etsy. I love the cool stuff I used to come across but I'm not much of a collector. This now gives me a reason to get these things and pass them on to the person who wants it. I'm also having a great time with some of the writing and my DH who teaches wet photography does an amazing job creating first class photos that I need to sell stuff. It has also helped us earn a little extra money and make friends on the website.

Float On
5-4-12, 9:58pm
I don't mind sharing if you PM me because we use our actual name in our Etsy shop and website and I'd rather that not be plastered out here on public forums. I just jumped back on Etsy in March after a few years away from it. I'm able to spend more time on it now which is what you need to stay visible on Etsy.
So if you want to see our glass just PM me and as long as I recognize you as someone who is a regular here I'll gladly point you to Etsy and website.

The problem with selling on Etsy is buying on Etsy.
I just had another Etsy seller make me an old typewriter key bracelet with my "FLOAT*ON" theme. Love it.

CeciliaW
5-4-12, 11:16pm
I have an Etsy store. It's been empty for several years after I moved over to ArtFire. ArtFire is a better fit for me.

Merski
5-5-12, 7:35am
Float On....;)

Float On
5-5-12, 9:32am
CeciliaW - glad to hear ArtFire is a better for you. A lot of people on the Etsy boards have talked about having tried it and came back to Etsy.

CeciliaW
5-5-12, 12:47pm
Thanks. That's one of the great things about having so many options, eh? :)

Float On
5-5-12, 1:58pm
great things about having so many options, eh? :)

Well, actually it was much greater when I didn't have so many options and all I had to worry about was keeping up with wholesale orders. I feel like I spend a lot more time to earn a lot less these last few years.
Things have sure changed a lot.

raeann
5-15-12, 10:14am
New member here! I have my own small little slice of Etsy-land: RaeAnn Designs - Handmade Greeting Cards (http://etsy.com/shop/designsbyraeann). One of my various hobbies.