PDA

View Full Version : Organizing cords, cables, headsets, etc?

puglogic
5-25-12, 12:21am
I am searching for creative ways to keep my various electronic cords tidy and organized. I use them all the time (like several times per day), so baggies or bundles would be kind of a hassle. But I'd like to get done using my headset, headphones, camera cable, phone charger cable, etc.....and then "hang" them somehow so they're easily accessible but organized and out of the way. I've wondered about something to hang on the back of the door that might have a series of tiny hooks or clips or pegs, but that's as far as my uncreative mind gets. Has anyone ever solved the problem of techie clutter?

lizii
5-25-12, 3:57am
I am searching for creative ways to keep my various electronic cords tidy and organized. I use them all the time (like several times per day), so baggies or bundles would be kind of a hassle. But I'd like to get done using my headset, headphones, camera cable, phone charger cable, etc.....and then "hang" them somehow so they're easily accessible but organized and out of the way. I've wondered about something to hang on the back of the door that might have a series of tiny hooks or clips or pegs, but that's as far as my uncreative mind gets. Has anyone ever solved the problem of techie clutter?

I've heard that one way to keep electronic cords organized is to put them through an empty toilet paper or foil wrap roll. This way they don't get tangled up together.

Mrs-M
5-25-12, 1:24pm
My husband/oldest son swear by these. (https://images.danscomp.com/images/products/mid_550017.gif)