PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

miradoblackwarrior
5-31-12, 10:56am
I am the lurker your mother warned you about! :confused: My actual name is Susan, and I have been reading these boards for a few months now. I am a single woman, mid-50's, who is just trying to get on with life and build up my security--in other words, just like all of you!

Just sayin' howdy!

Susan

iris lily
5-31-12, 11:04am
I am the lurker your mother warned you about! :confused: My actual name is Susan, and I have been reading these boards for a few months now. I am a single woman, mid-50's, who is just trying to get on with life and build up my security--in other words, just like all of you!

Just sayin' howdy!

Susan

hey Susan, welcome! We need some new blood around here. Please just jump in and start posts, it's all good!

mtnlaurel
5-31-12, 11:19am
Welcome!

fidgiegirl
5-31-12, 6:02pm
Hi Susan!! I saw your thread about the cars, that's great stuff. You've got me thinking about it again myself. Thanks for that and again, welcome.

Lainey
5-31-12, 8:27pm
Welcome Susan. Does your member name have any meaning that you'd care to share? it's interesting.

Selah
6-1-12, 1:03am
Hi, miradoblackwarrior aka Susan! Glad you came in from the murky world of lurkdom! :)

miradoblackwarrior
6-1-12, 10:40am
Mirado Black Warrior is the brand of the pencil F. Scott Fitzgerald used to write with. I have intentions....

Float On
6-2-12, 10:40pm
Hello and welcome!