PDA

View Full Version : Update on my employment news

gimmethesimplelife
1-29-11, 3:34am
Well, it is now official! Count me in for another season serving drinks out on the veranda of the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. This morning someone new in HR called me for an address to send commitment paperwork off to. May 8th through October 15th I will be up in the Northlands once again, out of the summer heat in Phoenix and is a position to save money again! I am just grateful, so grateful to have this to fall back on, and that things worked out well for me there last year. Rob of the North Rim once more

Anne Lee
1-29-11, 7:27am
Congrats! What a nice gig.

herbgeek
1-29-11, 7:29am
Hope you enjoy! What a nice environment to be working in- congrats!

Kat
1-29-11, 11:18am
Congrats! That sounds wonderful!

Gina
1-29-11, 11:25am
Work hard, have fun. :~)

http://www.duckcreekvillagecabinrentals.com/Quickstart/ImageLib/north_rim_grand_canyon.jpg

Tenngal
1-29-11, 12:44pm
good news is always welcome!

Heidi
1-29-11, 1:19pm
Congratulations! It will be a nice change to work outside, where beauty is all around you.

redfox
1-29-11, 4:12pm
Oh, fabulous! My DH & I may be traveling there this year... I'll message you if we do.

gimmethesimplelife
1-29-11, 10:56pm
Oh, fabulous! My DH & I may be traveling there this year... I'll message you if we do.Please do if you come to the North Rim! It would be so cool to meet simple livers out in the middle of all the natural beauty.....Rob

loosechickens
1-30-11, 2:12am
Hey.....great news, Rob........a nice cool summer is hard to beat...and hopefully, since the economy is easing up a bit, tippers will be a bit more generous next summer.......

gimmethesimplelife
1-30-11, 3:09am
Hey.....great news, Rob........a nice cool summer is hard to beat...and hopefully, since the economy is easing up a bit, tippers will be a bit more generous next summer.......Here's crossing my fingers and hoping, LOL! Rob of the North Rim once again

Selah
1-31-11, 8:08am
Great gig! Congratulations for landing on your feet! :)

RosieTR
2-7-11, 8:45pm
Good job, Rob! I am really going to try this year to get to the North Rim. If so we'll say hi. I'm hoping to hike there but we'll see.