PDA

View Full Version : Here you have me A SWEDE!

simple living life
6-10-12, 11:39am
hi.
yes i`m swedish and live in SWEDEN.
i`m 35yrs old now in november 2012.
i am a disability pensioner alredy...with an monthly income at 939 USD.
i have been low on money my whole life,becouse i was born sick...
But hey,you have to do the best of life anyway ,right!?
i practice simple life and living on less,simplicity.
i have a blog: http://www.metrobloggen.se/silverglans
dont worry i write in english there!
dont be afraid to ask me something.
i read and understand english better than i write ,just so you know!
/see you!

catherine
6-10-12, 11:48am
Hey, simple living life!

You are in great company here! Welcome--I have been to Sweden once (Stockholm) and loved it--beautiful city!

Nice blog--I want some of that raspberry water!

simple living life
6-10-12, 11:54am
just take som rasberrys -fresh or frosen and some mineral water.
yes stockholm is nice! i was born there and my siblings are living there.
now i live in Gothenburg.

Float On
6-10-12, 3:34pm
Welcome!

simple living life
6-10-12, 3:40pm
Welcome!

tanx Float on!

SteveinMN
6-10-12, 8:37pm
Welcome, sll! I've long wanted to visit Sweden (and the rest of Scandinavia); until then I'm looking forward to your posts!

Tussiemussies
6-10-12, 10:43pm
Hi simple living life! Welcome to the boards and look forward to chatting with you!

mtnlaurel
6-11-12, 6:41am
Välkommen!
(I hope that's right, the beauty of Google)

simple living life
6-11-12, 6:50am
Välkommen!
(I hope that's right, the beauty of Google)
yes thats right! the spelling and everything!
i have to use google somtimes too;-)
prononce: väl-kom-men

lhamo
6-11-12, 6:52am
Welcome! I spent some time at the home of a friend from school several years ago who lives just outside Lund, and loved your country. Hope you feel at home here and make many new friends.

lhamo

simple living life
6-11-12, 6:58am
Welcome! I spent some time at the home of a friend from school several years ago who lives just outside Lund, and loved your country. Hope you feel at home here and make many new friends.

lhamo
ok Lund! yes swede is beautiful.
i hope i can go to united states some day,but have heard that you have hard rules to get in in the country...like you have to prove that you have money enough and where you are going to stay and so on...because of 11th of september(did you write 9/11 OR 11/9 in english??)

simple living life
6-11-12, 9:04am
hi there ELEVEN of you have gone from the linke her in my first post in this thread to my website.
nice.
but why not write me a comment? what do you think of my june budget??

Selah
6-11-12, 9:50am
Hi, simple living life! We used to be "neighbors" of sorts...I spent a couple of years living in Finland, first in Turku (Abo), and then Helsinki (Helsingfors)! Glad to see you here and I'm looking forward to hearing what simple living in Sweden is like.

SteveinMN
6-12-12, 9:47pm
i hope i can go to united states some day,but have heard that you have hard rules to get in in the country...like you have to prove that you have money enough and where you are going to stay and so on...because of 11th of september(did you write 9/11 OR 11/9 in english??)
I saw a tagline to someone's post on an international forum in which he asked "What happened in the U.S. on November 9? Why is that such an important day?". ;)

The rules you mentioned are not because of September 11, but an attempt to clamp down on legal immigration. There also are certain actions a person can take which will make them a "person of interest" to Homeland "Security" (quotes intentional) -- one-way tickets, long stays without luggage or a scheduled activity, and so on. But I will guess that, if you could come to the U.S., you would do just fine!

Tiam
6-13-12, 2:16am
Welcome! I hope it's not misunderstood if I initially thought this thread would be discussing rutabagas?:doh: