PDA

View Full Version : Can you send a Valentine from your state to a very sick boy?

TMC
1-31-11, 9:18pm
I am not one to fall for scams at all, but a friend passed this on to me and it is clearly real. I could not help but be touched by this.

http://masonarik.blogspot.com

This 10 year old boy is terminally ill and his family is trying to do whatver they can to get through this nightmare. They have started a project with him, he is trying to collect postcards and Valentines from everywhere. If you have a moment could you send him one? Just a simple note will do, we drew a nice Valentine and shipped it off. For the price of a stamp you could help make this child's day. Honestly it made me hug my children and be grateful for the life I have today.

The family is asking that we spread this far and wide, his address is actually on the front page of her blog. Thanks.

Bootsie
1-31-11, 9:30pm
Absolutely I will send a Valentine.

TMC
2-1-11, 8:23am
Absolutely I will send a Valentine.

Thank you , and to everyone who read this and is sending one, thank you to you too. :) It is such a little thing we can do and you can see by his Mom's Blog they are so living for this right now.

Amaranth
6-24-11, 9:15pm
Currently they are working toward making a better tiger habitat in his memory as it was one of his last wishes.