PDA

View Full Version : Sept. Country Living Magazine

Tussiemussies
8-7-12, 10:31pm
This issue of Country Living Magazine is going to feature "big ideas for little spaces.". Just wanted to let those know who are interested in seeing what they have to show.... : )

Mrs-M
8-8-12, 9:17am
Country Living Magazine, is one of my favourite magazines!

Hopefully, our very own, Gregg, will happen across this thread.

Tussiemussies
8-8-12, 9:31am
Country Living Magazine, is one of my favourite magazines!

Hopefully, our very own, Gregg, will happen across this thread.

Hey Mrs. M, that magazines is absolutely one of my favorites too! We have a lot in common!:)

Mrs-M
8-8-12, 9:42am
Tussie. My favourite part of paging-through, is dreaming about a country home, tucked-away somewhere, away from all of life's busyness, with fresh oven-smells emitting from opened screened doors and windows, a clothesline with freshly laundered whites hanging, and a porch/veranda with floor to ceiling paned-glass windows on all three sides!

Magazines like such, never fail to transport me to a more simple lifestyle, where relaxation and goodness are the daily order, and the rich healthy benefits of living so wholesomely, are like a bountiful garden harvest! Food for the body, mind, and spirit.

Tussiemussies
8-8-12, 10:46am
Tussie. My favourite part of paging-through, is dreaming about a country home, tucked-away somewhere, away from all of life's busyness, with fresh oven-smells emitting from opened screened doors and windows, a clothesline with freshly laundered whites hanging, and a porch/veranda with floor to ceiling paned-glass windows on all three sides!

Magazines like such, never fail to transport me to a more simple lifestyle, where relaxation and goodness are the daily order, and the rich healthy benefits of living so wholesomely, are like a bountiful garden harvest! Food for the body, mind, and spirit.

I love your description, it just sounds so wholesome and perfect to me. I will come visit and we'll have a tall glass of ice tea or lemonade!:)

Mrs-M
8-8-12, 7:11pm
How enjoyable that would be, Tussie!