PDA

View Full Version : A new begining for Bomahmie!

Bomahmie
8-25-12, 10:03am
Hello there! I'm here because I'm affraid of wasting my life. I want to live with purpose! I have a son, and want to share my life with him, my family, and things I love; not work, not the store, not cleaning, or driving here and there. I want to shift my thinking about Money, posessions, and finding more hours in the day, into adventure, hobbies, and my family. I am excited to start my journey and looking forward to a more meaningful life.

herbgeek
8-25-12, 10:05am
Welcome! Glad to have you aboard! I hope you find a lot of value here, and a lot of like-minded people to discuss things with.

Selah
8-25-12, 10:12am
Welcome to you, Bohmamie! You will find lots of good ideas and much support for the changes you want to make in your life, at your own pace, and in your own unique way. Thanks for joining us!

fidgiegirl
8-25-12, 2:48pm
Hi Bohmamie!! Welcome aboard.

You will get lots of ideas here for all the things you mentioned. Don't be afraid to dive right in.

One book that kick-started my own journey toward more simple living was Your Money or Your Life by Joe Dominguez and Vicky Robin. Highly recommend! You will see it referred to in the forums as YMOYL.

Tussiemussies
8-25-12, 4:25pm
Welcome to the forums. Everyone here is very helpful and all come up with great creative solutions when your looking for answers. It's a great community and I think you will find what you are looking for here..,Christine

mtnlaurel
8-25-12, 10:58pm
Welcome!

Minz
8-26-12, 10:48am
Hello there! I'm here because I'm affraid of wasting my life. I want to live with purpose! I have a son, and want to share my life with him, my family, and things I love; not work, not the store, not cleaning, or driving here and there. I want to shift my thinking about Money, posessions, and finding more hours in the day, into adventure, hobbies, and my family. I am excited to start my journey and looking forward to a more meaningful life.

Congrats! you've caught the minimalist bug....which is a good bug to have!

danna
8-26-12, 12:07pm
You have come to a great place!!! Welcome!!!!

Bomahmie
8-26-12, 5:51pm
Thank you!, I will look into the book Your Money or Your Life soon!

Gardenarian
8-26-12, 6:39pm
Hello and welcome! How exciting that you are setting new intentions for your life! Look forward to hearing more from you on the forums!