PDA

View Full Version : de cluttering and re-fi UGH!!

boss mare
8-29-12, 8:45pm
DH and I are refinancing our horse farm locked into a great rate... We were told that the appraising part would be about 3 weeks out ..Good as I have the next 2 weeks off
Got a game plan of attack of decluttering a major yard/ field .... I just got off the phone a minute ago that the appraiser is coming out tomorrow morning ACK !!!!! I am spinning, trying to find out where to start... It is not that bad but I really did not need this

boss mare
8-29-12, 11:14pm
taking a short break... To get my self more focused on what I could do with my time... I got into the truck and drove out the drive way down the road turned around and came back and looked at what really caught my eye that I could tidy up ... started with the carport.... MUch much better

redfox
8-30-12, 12:33am
Nice recovery! It will go well... If an appraiser is coming to a horse farm & expecting Martha Stewart like surroundings, well, good grief!

rodeosweetheart
8-30-12, 3:25am
The guy that just appraised the place we were trying to buy never even got out of the car. So maybe it will be easier than you think?

boss mare
8-30-12, 11:05pm
The guy that just appraised the place we were trying to buy never even got out of the car. So maybe it will be easier than you think?

The appraiser guy came... I got my place whipped up in pretty good order Not only did he get out of his car... He took pictures inside and outside got out his measuring tape and measured the outside of the house the decks, the garage, the 2 barns and indoor arena He asked us about any improvements that have been made in the last 10 years... we have lived here for 9 and have done alot to this place
I was jsut finishing up barns chores when he pulled up... I told him sorry that the barn aisle way still a mess from cleaning stalls and he said that I was a worrying too much... He had just come from appraising house that were coming in to foreclosure that were pretty trashed and he has been to many hoarder type houses