PDA

View Full Version : I can justify anything to get out of cleaning

Blackdog Lin
10-24-12, 3:05pm
True story from this morning.

We seldom use the front door, but I went out that way this morning to go get the mail. One step out and my first thought was "you have GOT to get the broom out here and take care of some cobwebs, missy!"

Two steps out and it hit me "hey, Halloween is next week, and there are people all over America paying good money to buy fake cobwebs to decorate. And here I have the free and authentic stuff! Instadecorating!"

And so I won't worry about cleaning off the front porch for another couple weeks.

mtnlaurel
10-24-12, 3:12pm
I've been looking for an opening to post a silly thing I saw online recently, thank you Blackdog Lin! :)

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1344537922270_4133161.png

Float On
10-24-12, 3:53pm
My broken ankle has been an execellent excuse for not cleaning and I'm o.k. with that.

SimplyL
10-24-12, 4:23pm
Very funny! I actually have a web also. This spider has got pretty darn good at stopping just below our heads, as we walk out. And he's there everytime I pass by, so I feel bad for ruining his little bug net.. And we've also made the 'well, it IS almost Halloween'. So.. guess the guy will get his eviction notice November 1st, if it's not gone (thanks to nature) before then.

I love that someecard, mtn!

Blackdog Lin
10-24-12, 4:41pm
laurel - I am a recent Pinterest addict (oh, yeah, THANK YOU AGAIN MISSY FLOAT ON!) :~), and so just discovered the someecards. They are absolutely hilarious. Love the one you posted. It is so.....me.